Pretend chat 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Houses are good. As are ribs, cole slaw and hush puppy's. but I know the south don't want this boy.

Kind of like Andy Taylor, flys the star ship enterprise while singing David Allen Coe. With a touch of Dr. Leaky thrown in for balance.

Tech13

5 Year Member
Cowboy_Ken said:
Houses are good. As are ribs, cole slaw and hush puppy's. but I know the south don't want this boy.

Kind of like Andy Taylor, flys the star ship enterprise while singing David Allen Coe. With a touch of Dr. Leaky thrown in for balance.

Who is Dr. Leaky? I'll google it, that would be my oldest son's recommendation

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Yeah, we may be looking into a house in the next year or two. Houses here are pretty cheap. Like 60k-70k for a 3bd, 2ba... We found some with 4 bd, 3 ba, garage, 1+ acre yard, and room over garage for less than 120k... Or can buy 9 acres of land with your own fishing pond for 30k, lol.

Or could be a giant turtle pond (probably already is).

Rosie would enjoy it since we'd create a portion of yard that's dog proof, then have a human section for grilling and porch sitting, then a dog section for their bodily functions so you don't get dog landmines when trying to enjoy outside.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
RosieRedfoot said:
Yeah, we may be looking into a house in the next year or two. Houses here are pretty cheap. Like 60k-70k for a 3bd, 2ba... We found some with 4 bd, 3 ba, garage, 1+ acre yard, and room over garage for less than 120k... Or can buy 9 acres of land with your own fishing pond for 30k, lol.

Or could be a giant turtle pond (probably already is).

Rosie would enjoy it since we'd create a portion of yard that's dog proof, then have a human section for grilling and porch sitting, then a dog section for their bodily functions so you don't get dog landmines when trying to enjoy outside.

Holy cow, my 3 bedroom 1 bath ranch is listed for 219 and that is 20,000 lower than it's comparables!! I don't even want to know what the property tax is in your area I will throw up from jealousy!
Yummy I want ribs now, I had a cheeseburger from 5 guys and choc. Mint chip icecream for dinner ladt night because i knew today was going to be rainy and i wont be able to go to the beach. woot woot!

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Gotta love a five guys burger! Yeah, some of the places' taxes are only like 2k a year. So it's kind of sad when they talk about people here not being able to afford homes... But then again, if it was just my retail based income I'd be unable to as well.

Thinking of volunteering at the zoo since they said they like hiring those with bachelors in degrees such as mine but I'd need hands on experience before qualifying.

RosieRedfoot

5 Year Member
Columbia, SC
Guess I was supposed to be at work yesterday buuut it wasn't changed in the schedule that I switched shifts with someone so I get a no-show. Yay >.>

Thalatte

5 Year Member
Good afternoon. Is anyone on?

Well I am running to the store be on tomorrow. Oh and everyone is gaining wait and growing good. I swear Teagers gains 100 grams a week. He is almost bigger than Dozer and is already bigger than Bane.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm kind of here. Crazy weather here. I think yesterday, we had a hard time hitting 70f. Today were at 93.2f. UGHHH. How am I to adjust? Air conditioning!

Now 93.7. Make it stop.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
CtTortoiseMom said:
Yikes! I don't really drink tea, but there seem to be many different kinds, are you allergic to all tea?

I was drinking chai tea and having bad problems so I thought it was the ginger after reading about all of the ingredients. I switched to non chai tea and tried some others and found I was still having reactions :(

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
That's why I stick with very string coffee and Coors Banquet Beer.

I stress that I am over 21 and so I can make these calls.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
I'm kind of here. Crazy weather here. I think yesterday, we had a hard time hitting 70f. Today were at 93.2f. UGHHH. How am I to adjust? Air conditioning!

Now 93.7. Make it stop.

Ken!!! you stole my warm weather.
I am going kayaking tomorrow rain, storm or shine. It's 70 and rainy here but the day I posted the pics of my dogs it was over 90 and sunny. I just want to yak for a bit. :rolleyes:
The inlaws are here for the weekend. :) Tomorrow night we will take them to see fireworks.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
We're getting the hottest temps so far this year. Best part of all this heat? We're doing an extended family garage sale. Today was Karen's and my shift. It's only going to get hotter the next 5 days.

Kerryann, where'd you go? I thought you wanted to yak…

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
We're getting the hottest temps so far this year. Best part of all this heat? We're doing an extended family garage sale. Today was Karen's and my shift. It's only going to get hotter the next 5 days.

Kerryann, where'd you go? I thought you wanted to yak…

Im right here. I am watching life of Pi. They murdered a goat :(

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Cowboy_Ken said:
I never watch that show. Did you catch under the dome or the show call naked and afraid?

No is it good? We watched some show the other day about a nice zombie boy and an alien snatching. Two shows I should say.
This movie is interesting so far.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
jaizei said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Did you catch under the dome

Have you read the book?

My husbsnd read it and liked it. I did not read it because I am not a Stephen King fan but I am interested to see the show.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
jaizei said:
Cowboy_Ken said:
Did you catch under the dome

Have you read the book?

Nope. I think Kings books stopped being good when he stopped use Bachman. Have you read that 4 story book?
Naked and afraid was, for the most part good, if you can get past the water turtle killing…

Status
Not open for further replies.