pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Sleeping. Well I would be if I actually could get to sleep. Almost everyone is sleeping too..,

Whoo hoo started the 17th page!!! Maybe we can reach 20 sometime.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
TurtleTortoise said:
Sleeping. Well I would be if I actually could get to sleep. Almost everyone is sleeping too..,

Whoo hoo started the 17th page!!! Maybe we can reach 20 sometime.

Sleep is way over rated! I bet soon we will be way over 20 pages. ;) :D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
you can sleep when you are dead.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I strayed from my normal subway sandwich to try the new turkey, bacon avocado and I was disappointed. I just saw a commercial for subway and it reminded me. What's your fave sandwich? Mine is turkey, tomato, banana peppers, YUM!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
club with provolone on wheat bread

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I think it's called an Italian BMT or something and on herb bread.

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
Ok! I am off to bed it's 11:33 on the East Coast. My little one wants to ride the school bus tomorrow and it comes at 6:10 in the morning. I hope one day of that will be enough for him. I like to sleep until 6:30. Good night Yall.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Ugh, I cannot sleep! It is my 12 year old's first day of 7th grade Tom. and she wants to ride the bus that comes at 6:50. She never road the bus before so I am stressed about that! I am also stressed about my 5 year old starting kindergarten, waaa!! I just want them both to have great day's!

In tort new's I should thank my star's I am not up worried about Sid like I was this past week because he seems better every day!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
FranklinTturtle said:
Ok! I am off to bed it's 11:33 on the East Coast. My little one wants to ride the school bus tomorrow and it comes at 6:10 in the morning. I hope one day of that will be enough for him. I like to sleep until 6:30. Good night Yall.

My son's teacher recommended actually that I stop driving my son to school and instead let him take the bus. It was a social time for the children. My kids pretty much loved the bus, until they were in Jr high when it became time others started driving themselves to school. :D Ahhh the stories I would hear about what went on in those buses. :D :D

CtTortoiseMom said:
Ugh, I cannot sleep! It is my 12 year old's first day of 7th grade Tom. and she wants to ride the bus that comes at 6:50. She never road the bus before so I am stressed about that! I am also stressed about my 5 year old starting kindergarten, waaa!! I just want them both to have great day's!

In tort new's I should thank my star's I am not up worried about Sid like I was this past week because he seems better every day!!

Just another one of those steps and stages of growing up. It will be fine, even if it is a bad experience.

Glad Sid is doing better!!

ascott said:
daaaanggg, now I want a sangwich...... :p

Isn't it amazing how reading about food makes you start craving it. :D

JeffG said:

And very proud of it! I see your joining us in that group. ;) :p :D

FranklinTturtle

5 Year Member
Myrtle Beach SC
Is there any other shoes than flip flops. My favorite is Rainbows. You have the flat ones for everday use. The black ones for a more professional look. High heel ones for the dressly look. The crystal ones for the more up scale look. There you go flip flops for everyday.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
FranklinTturtle said:
Is there any other shoes than flip flops. My favorite is Rainbows. You have the flat ones for everday use. The black ones for a more professional look. High heel ones for the dressly look. The crystal ones for the more up scale look. There you go flip flops for everyday.

LOL! Me I wear one pair of shoes or maybe two, until they wear out. Currently is a light blue faded denim colored Croc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.