pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
So very true. Franklin doesn't even have to hunt for food, shelter or water. He has a personal slave to provide it all for him... and more. :D

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
dmmj said:
Jacqui said:
dmmj said:
If california ever gets it's fall weather then yes I will be ready. A bit of advice for everyone, when you get into trouble blame the mimes, they don't talk.

As to the first part... sorta feel sorry for you guys not to get to enjoy the beautiful fall show Mother Nature shares with us. :(

Second part, so very true David. :D
We get fall weather, it usually arrives around 6 on a saturday, and it is over by about 7 the same day.

Haha this made me laugh:) But unfortunately it really is true.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I love the Fall colors here, but it can be depressing because Summer is coming to an end. I saved at least three bags of dried leaves to prepare the hibernation cave. In the meantime.....I'm loving my tomato's from the garden...some hot peppers...anyone ever hear of "ghost peppers". It cost me a fortune for a few seeds, but I'm getting a lot of peppers and I can save the seeds for next year. They're supposed to be the hottest peppers in the world.

009-54.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
*drools* 'Maters!!!!!! Ummm Terry can I come over???

So do you like make salsa and can it or what?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
terryo said:
I love the Fall colors here, but it can be depressing because Summer is coming to an end. I saved at least three bags of dried leaves to prepare the hibernation cave. In the meantime.....I'm loving my tomato's from the garden...some hot peppers...anyone ever hear of "ghost peppers". It cost me a fortune for a few seeds, but I'm getting a lot of peppers and I can save the seeds for next year. They're supposed to be the hottest peppers in the world.
Would you be willing to sell some of those seeds,my cousin who is in the marines, loves jalapenos, the hotter the better he says, so I always try to grow some for him, whenever he comes back.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
Is anybody ready for fall weather?

I am ready for the fun fall activities:). Hiking, Soccer & hockey and Volunteering at the school.
I put on a pair of jeans yesterday and they FIT!! My youngest is now one and it took me every bit of that year to lose the baby weight!!

TurtleTortoise

5 Year Member
Michigan
finally, not doing something. here at pretend chat started by Yvonne, 16 pages later, we still have nothing important or interesting to talk about. random, then shoes, then irene, then school. I love pretend chat. Lets keep it going!!!!!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:
Is anybody ready for fall weather?

I am ready for the fun fall activities:). Hiking, Soccer & hockey and Volunteering at the school.
I put on a pair of jeans yesterday and they FIT!! My youngest is now one and it took me every bit of that year to lose the baby weight!!

Congrats on the jeans fitting once more!!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
dmmj said:
terryo said:
Would you be willing to sell some of those seeds,my cousin who is in the marines, loves jalapenos, the hotter the better he says, so I always try to grow some for him, whenever he comes back.

As soon as they turn red, I'll try and send you one. I'll send you a picture. So far they are all small and green. I'm hoping the weather stays sunny and warm so they can grow and turn red. I have three plants in my garden and they have some nice peppers on them. One is in a pot, so I am going to take it in for the Winter. Don't know if that will work, but I'm going to try. I'll def. send you a pepper David.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
HipsterTorts said:
dmmj said:
Jacqui said:
dmmj said:
If california ever gets it's fall weather then yes I will be ready. A bit of advice for everyone, when you get into trouble blame the mimes, they don't talk.
As to the first part... sorta feel sorry for you guys not to get to enjoy the beautiful fall show Mother Nature shares with us. :(

Second part, so very true David. :D
We get fall weather, it usually arrives around 6 on a saturday, and it is over by about 7 the same day.
Haha this made me laugh:) But unfortunately it really is true.
So true, that's why I wear flip flops 24/7 and I DO NOT own a winter coat! The worst part of our fall is the fog! Ugh I can't stand the fog.......

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I live near the mountains and we do get fog a few days a year. I like it, and it does not last long.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We get fog quite often here. It's kinda neat, just not a lot of fun to drive in. When I see the fog, my mind always starts looking for werewolves and the like. :D

HipsterTorts

5 Year Member
Southern California
We get a little fog but a lot of smog lol I'm fine with the fog but I hate the smog. The smog makes it impossible to see the mountains and makes me feel dirty when I walk outside =/

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
We get a ton of fog, mostly to do with the fact that there is a major body of water located on average of every six square miles. That does not count all the springs, swamps, marshes, bogs, ponds, streams, and rivers. I think only the Everglades and the Louisiana bayous got us beat.

M

Maggie Cummings

I also wear flip flops all year long. As a true Oregonian I will and have worn flip flops in the snow...ugh, me Oregonian, me tough!
I don't like wearing them in the rain however. They kick the water up on the backs of my legs...but considering that it rains constantly here I do have a bit of difficulty with that

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
We get fog quite often here. It's kinda neat, just not a lot of fun to drive in. When I see the fog, my mind always starts looking for werewolves and the like. :D

What state do you live in?

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

Nebraska

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Jacqui said:
CtTortoiseMom said:
Jacqui said:

Nebraska

Oooh, for some reason I was thinking PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.