Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
TerryO what's this nonsense about you not able to take a good pic? -

TOYellowswallowT.jpg

The above is the BEST pic you have ever posted.. composition.. color coordination.. clarity!

From Cypress Gardens, SC - Butterfly House -

DSC047363.jpg

BIRDofPARADISE.jpg

And out in the 'lagoon' -

CGCypress.jpg

aCGLILLYPAD.jpg

CGLagoon.jpg

And from the 'trail'.. what all do you see out there?

1CGTurtleGator.jpg

Orange is not my favorite color.. but liked this texture -

YO.jpg

http://www.cypressgardens.info/

NERD

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
miscolderpics024.jpg

Ok maybe I FOUND it!!!! It is not next the picture and won't let me highlight it, so that confused me. But MANY thanks you guys!!! Nay

LRBailey

5 Year Member
Traverse City, MI
I have thousands of photos..all priceless to me. I'll just share a few here for now.

First is Max, an old boy that passed in 2006. He was a rescue found on the roadside at deaths door. Max was deaf, malnurished, dehydrated, had pneumonia, an d mass cell tumors. The vet said he wouldn't make it but a couple days. I had him for 4 1/2 more years :D I call this image 'Flat Max'

6244edit_web.jpg

This next one is an all time favorite of mine since it netted me a big check from Avanti Press for letting them use it for their greeting cards and stuff they sell. Note, this is the original, not the one you see in the store that they editied. It is of Napoleon and Beanie.

a59e1801.jpg

Third, Penelope - another rescue I adopted. She came to rescue from a puppymill, one eye missing, and in need of extensive surgery on both back legs. She was 2 1/2 at the time. Over the next couple years she had her leg surgeries and had to lose the remaining eye that she really coudn't see out of anyhow, but we could never get the pressures down in and it was painful to her.

9ab29cdf.jpg

Fourth - we cannot leave out my mini schnauzer dude, Waldo. He's a riot - so different of a personality from the pugs.

c3dc47cc.jpg

Fifth one - Chewy also was a rescue. He came to me after being taken away from a pit bull fighter who was using him as a bait dog. When I got Chewy he had wounds along his sides, hip, and feet. He had a collapsing trachea from being suspended in the air from his harness. Chewy lived a good long life, but passed a few months ago in his sleep.

24017b7c.jpg

and final for now is Soup - the tort I had in Alaska. I adopted him out to a good family since I was driving back during fall and was worried already about the van even making the 7 day drive. I was afraid the cold night temps and stress would kill him. I dearly miss him though. He had the greatest personality.

web_8403.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Oh Linda,
Pugs are the greatest!! We had one that also came with a few issues also, but never did they ever get him down. He got diabetes and that in turn gave him glaucoma, which resulted in him losing both eyes, one at a time. He used the pet door till the day he died,at 15. I stuck with Pekes but some day may end up with another pug. Thanks for those pics!!
Nay

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Linda, you pictures are REALLY priceless, and some of the stories that went with them made me cry. Beautiful!!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
LR, can you tell me where to find Chewy's former "owner"? I need a "bait" human for my malinois to practice on.

You've got lots of good karma coming your way.

BTW, you know you had turtle not a tort, right? :)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Tom said:
LR, can you tell me where to find Chewy's former "owner"? I need a "bait" human for my malinois to practice on.

You've got lots of good karma coming your way.

^This! UGH I can't believe how cruel some people are :(
I plan on rescuing in the future.

LR Bailey I think I've seen that funny pug picture before! Your little ones are famous :D How cool!

Terry- I LOVE dragonflies :) Cool pics.

Some of my favorite pictures of my dog, Carl. He is quite the character. I have shared some of these pictures on here before.

carfunny2-1.jpg

carlfunny-1.jpg

car2-2.jpg

carteeth-1.jpg

funnycar3-1.jpg

He thinks he's a person :cool:
cmcutec2-1.jpg

Pictures from when I went to Costa Rica last summer:

Zip-lining in the rainforest...pretty awesome
101_2120.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

101_1941.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
My mom took this picture of my brother in Michigan
100_5731.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Katie your pictures are unbelievable. I love the "Carl" pictures. He is adorable. And you Zip-lining in the rainforest...Wow. But that picture of your brother in Michigan .....I'm speechless. It's almost spiritual with that rainbow. I love looking at pictures, and I'm really enjoying this thread.

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
WOW Katie - ROOTS AND RAINBOWS!!! - PRICELESS PICS...

O.K. you got me diggin' a little deeper now - [ TerryO posted while I was diggin' ] -

lil' hopper -

lilHopper4.jpg

lilHopper6.jpg

I was out in the redfoot enclosure and saw him on a Rose of Sharon leaf... and he walked right over onto my finger.. and posed for me!

lilHopper.jpg

Are these ( above & below ) what they call MACRO.. a photo-grabber?!

1BLUEMoth.jpg

MothonBLUE3.jpg

How's this for macro? -

MothonBLUE4.jpg

Technology?.. and that was a few years back...

NERD

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
This is one of my favorite pictures ever - my daughter Katie at about two and a half, being her typical ham-bone self :)

l_734b324e7e5541fb9c286aefeebbdbcb.jpg

Butterflies in the horse pasture

l_4b0f02df6077496ca87fe3d02bb2b440.jpg

l_e5324ea607fe4d048c5868413a1e42db.jpg

Ducklings

l_22aef628bc7b492e82f1a28f0fc1ae05.jpg

My Roadrunner - she was the most awesome little hen ever. She raised 4 broods that particular year. She always came running when I called her, and let me carry her around and pet her. Such a sweetheart.

l_a55a10b3d59c42218f9d97aa52fdef9b.jpg

My husband yelled at me big time for taking this picture. I happen to be allergic to bees :rolleyes:

l_304feec0fb744e8e82c49c276e8e8bdf.jpg

More flowers

l_46ce889901e845c9ae9fcf5142c1569c.jpg

l_a508baab45074ad08ab9909baa732820.jpg

l_b74a38f52de4437789920d273351b4bc.jpg

And last but not least, Patches, my blind mare. This view was the field on my 40 acre farm that I lost two years ago. We were renting to own, and the landlord was taking our money and not paying the mortgage. The house was foreclosed out from under us. Patches went to a "retirement" home with other blind/deaf horses. She has since passed away, so this picture is special to me for more than one reason.

l_31c9e33f89254298b58ce7c11c61fe82.jpg

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Terry K- WOW!!! What kind of camera do you have?! That is insane.
Kyryah your daughter is adorable :D (Girls with that name are usually pretty cute ;))
The picture of Patches belongs in a magazine!

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
Here is a pic of my boxer, Harley. She died a year ago this month but was one of the craziest dogs I've ever had! She had an allergic reaction to her allergy injection & this pic cracks me up everytime I see it!
Harley.jpg
[/img]

Here's Harley & my lab Jake playing in the snow last year, I just love her face!
Phonepics056.jpg
[/img]

This is a couple of shots of me playing with the new camera
021-1.jpg
[/img]
009.jpg
[/img]

And my fav pic of Betty!
149.jpg
[/img]

I took this pic today of my new female ball, she's so fun!
SnowDay2011024.jpg
[/img]

I know its a lot of pics! But hope you enjoy :)

artemiss

5 Year Member
Finally got around to taking some decent pics of my new tort Nero, with alot of helpful guidance from RedfootNERD, here he is.

IMG_2452.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

photo.jpg

Hope this works, first time using photobucket here.

Status
Not open for further replies.