tazpjm

Location (City and/or State)
Qatar
Hello everyone, there's a slight pulsing on her neck which I think is her heartbeat, but I searched it up and it said Its some kind of health issue. Its not beating rapidly just like a normal heartbeat. I'm kinda worried:(

Grace-Sophia

Texas
Hello everyone, there's a slight pulsing on her neck which I think is her heartbeat, but I searched it up and it said Its some kind of health issue. Its not beating rapidly just like a normal heartbeat. I'm kinda worried:(
Do you happen to have any videos or pictures of this? Tortoises do have a up and down movement of their necks when they are breathing/ smelling their surroundings. It kind of looks like a frog does when it is croaking. This might be completely normal, but if it is indeed the heart beat pulse then I am not quite sure. Sorry for not being much help :(

tazpjm

Qatar
Do you happen to have any videos or pictures of this? Tortoises do have a up and down movement of their necks when they are breathing/ smelling their surroundings. It kind of looks like a frog does when it is croaking. This might be completely normal, but if it is indeed the heart beat pulse then I am not quite sure. Sorry for not being much help :(
It might be her smelling she's a curious one. Thank you so much for your help?