Rawr! New Forum Member Here^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

maevamichelle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
So HI!!
I'm the new owner of a baby (well 7-8 months I'm guessing) Leopard Tort.
I got my new baby at the Pomona, CA SuperReptileShow.
I've owned herps before, Silver my panther gecko, my R.I.P. pair of Bearded Dragons, Spike + Baby, along with a lovable Dumpy Tree Frongs named Dumpy (of course!), but this is my first Tortoise and I'm excited about it^^:cool:
I've been reading like every tortoise website online I can find and love these forums, so many good people and lots of specific information, not just the over generalized crap I was being fed by the teen boyz @ Petco/Petsmart. (no offense to anyone that works there) :p:D
Anyhow, nice to meet all of you, I added my IM to my siggy since i'm online like all day and look forward to jumping in with Tortoise groupies out there^^

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:D Hi! *waves* Nice to have you joining us! Welcome to the wonderful world of torts! Leopards are such beauties aren't they? I have a couple that just amaze me with their color/pattern. They are my pretty pebbles. :D Will enjoy watching your little one grow up here while getting to know you better.
:)

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
Welcome to the forum Maeva-Michelle :)

Danny

jpeck425

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Michigan
Hi Maeva~Michelle,
It's a pleasure to meet you. I think you'll really like all of the helpful and nice people here. Nice looking little leopard :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Maeva~Michelle: Welcome to the forum! Lucky for you that you came to Calif. just when they were having the big reptile show, huh? I KNOW you're going to enjoy your little baby. There's a lot of good info in the "leopard lounge" section here on the forum.

Yvonne

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome to the forum Maeva~Michelle. Ookini Ticktock Aspidochelone Hollingsworth is a big name to live up to and I am sure h/she will. H/she is a real cutie. Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.