Rehome dessert torts

Daq

Location (City and/or State)
Rancho cucamonga
Unfortunately I need to rehome two dessert torts. They are brothers about 25 years old. If anyone in the SoCal area is interested let me know.

Grace-Sophia

Texas
Hello, if I could I would! Unfortunately I am not in a place to get more torts (I have three lol) but I hope you can find a great home for them, good luck!

I know Miss Karen lives in South Carolina (hints the username) you could possibly check with her! Once again, good luck!

@KarenSoCal

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
Hello, if I could I would! Unfortunately I am not in a place to get more torts (I have three lol) but I hope you can find a great home for them, good luck!

I know Miss Karen lives in South Carolina (hints the username) you could possibly check with her! Once again, good luck!

@KarenSoCal
I do live in Southern CA, but I can't adopt your torts. I have enough pets to care for.

I certainly hope you are able to find homes for them. It would be helpful if you posted pictures of them, told us their names, how long you've had them, how old they might be, etc. Make it more personal...people will respond more for you.

Torrtiehibiscus0928

Los Banos
Where in so cal I live in los banos. I have a desert tortoise baby already im going to be moving into bigger house soon. Do u have them still

Daq

Rancho cucamonga
Yes they can be housed together. I do see some fighting during mating season. Otherwise they seem okay.

Daq

Rancho cucamonga
Unfortunately I need to rehome two dessert torts. They are brothers about 25 years old. If anyone in the SoCal area is interested let me know.
Still in search of anyone willing to rehome my two male desert tortoises.