Rehome/Free 2 Greek tortoises (Male & Female) TULSA, OK

Courtless

Location (City and/or State)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I have a male and female Greek tortoise approx 3 years old FREE. Located around the Tulsa Oklahoma area. If interested, I will be happy to send pictures and answer any questions you may have.

Courtless

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Hey there I am a bit a ways away.

I am still interested in learning about them!
Sure! I have a male and female. Around the same age. They were purchased for my children but they have since lost interest. Currently they are in a large fish tank but I feel they need a larger space that I cannot give them. I would give you all of the supplies I have. I’ll attach a link to a short video. The female is the larger one I front.

Joshuasyoung124

Richmond, VA
Sure! I have a male and female. Around the same age. They were purchased for my children but they have since lost interest. Currently they are in a large fish tank but I feel they need a larger space that I cannot give them. I would give you all of the supplies I have. I’ll attach a link to a short video. The female is the larger one I front.
Thanks,

Unfortunately, the video didn’t work. Maybe you can send it another way? Or just pictures.

I am not sure what shipping costs would look like….

Courtless

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Thanks,

Unfortunately, the video didn’t work. Maybe you can send it another way? Or just pictures.

Thanks,

I can email them to you. Where are you located?

Joshuasyoung124

Richmond, VA
They are Russian tortoises.
Thanks,

My email is joshu
Thanks,

urb
Thanks,

[email protected]
Richmond VA

Tscon08

Monkey Island, OK
I have a male and female Greek tortoise approx 3 years old FREE. Located around the Tulsa Oklahoma area. If interested, I will be happy to send pictures and answer any questions you may have.
I’m just over an hour away from Tulsa. I’m interested if they’re still available.

Tscon08

Monkey Island, OK
I’m just over an hour away from Tulsa. I’m interested if they’re still available.

Courtless

Tulsa, Oklahoma
They are still available! I did have someone that was interested but unsure if that will work out. I will get with them and get back to you asap. Would you like for me to email you a short video of them?

Joshuasyoung124

Richmond, VA
They are still available! I did have someone that was interested but unsure if that will work out. I will get with them and get back to you asap. Would you like for me to email you a short video of them?
Hey there I emailed you with more details! I would only like one of them.

Tscon08

Monkey Island, OK
I am still interested if they are still available. If Joshuasyoung124 takes one I’ll take the other. I’d prefer the male. Just let me know. Thanks!