Relinquish

Jmcath9

Location (City and/or State)
Northridge, CA
May I kindly ask if anyone is adopting red eared sliders? I am unable to care for the one we have. I can give you all my reasons, but I’m sure you’ve heard them all. I can only keep searching for a good, new home.
Thank you.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I moved this to the adoption section. You have not met the rules to sell here. You can advertise here to adopt him out, give him away, but not sell
Good luck. So many are needing homes, it's hard to rehome them. I really wish stores would stop selling them and whoever breeds them would stop. They are too hard to rehome and they get so big they need large ponds.

Jmcath9

Northridge, CA
I moved this to the adoption section. You have not met the rules to sell here. You can advertise here to adopt him out, give him away, but not sell
Good luck. So many are needing homes, it's hard to rehome them. I really wish stores would stop selling them and whoever breeds them would stop. They are too hard to rehome and they get so big they need large ponds.
I agree. We took the turtle in from someone else. I hate seeing them at the pet stores now. What are the rules to sell? I don’t want to sell her. I want to give her away and will even pay/donate to ensure she goes somewhere safe.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I agree. We took the turtle in from someone else. I hate seeing them at the pet stores now. What are the rules to sell? I don’t want to sell her. I want to give her away and will even pay/donate to ensure she goes somewhere safe.
Where this post is, is the right place for rehoming her.
Selling, you have to have 100 posts. We do this because we are not a forum for selling as much as for learning and sharing, etc.