Repashy your experience and cost.

Mr Buster

Location (City and/or State)
Reno NV
I know there has been a thread on Repashy here but I have some specific questions about fair price and quantity.

I bought a 6 oz bottle for $16.99 but have not "brewed" it yet.

If you used it do you stand behind it ?
How long does a bottle last ?
Tortoise like it ?

I bought it because I was impressed with the ingredients and while the pet store guy told me they make a variety of food for other reptiles and have a high reputation. Dandelion powder as the top ingredient is what sold me.

Top 5 ingredients: Dandelion powder, nopal powder, ground grass, alfalfa meal.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have bought it. A big bag of it years ago, around 28 bucks I think, can't really remember, probably more. Looking for it again, but can't find the bag anymore. I loved it and torts loved it. The cost is high I feel to what I paid for the large bag, but I will be buying it again

Mr Buster

Reno NV
Wellington, what I have is a bottle that is titled, "Repashy Grassland Grazer" Tortoise Diet Gel Premix.

The directions state you have to bring an amount of 2-3 water equal to the 1 part mix you are using to a boil and ad the mix. Gel then sets at room temperature and you cut it into strips. can be stored in the fridge up to two weeks or kept frozen 6 months.

Mr Buster

Reno NV
It is on Amazon. I can get twice as much for $3. Reviews are 4-5 stars with a few RT owners saying their turtles are addicted to it. They want to charge $6 for S&H though.

Mr Buster

Reno NV
It is on Amazon. I can get twice as much for $3. Reviews are 4-5 stars with a few RT owners saying their turtles are addicted to it. They want to charge $6 for S&H though.

I meant to say I can get it for $3 more. $19.99.

MPRC

5 Year Member
Oregon
I haven't tried it due to cost. I have 6 tortoises, it'd be gone in a day. I would be interested to see what it looks like mixed up. I can't find reliable images.

For less than $40 I can get a giant bag of Mazuri delivered to my front door so I stick with that since it lasts me a year as a supplemental part of their diet.

Mr Buster

Reno NV
I haven't tried it due to cost. I have 6 tortoises, it'd be gone in a day. I would be interested to see what it looks like mixed up. I can't find reliable images.

For less than $40 I can get a giant bag of Mazuri delivered to my front door so I stick with that since it lasts me a year as a supplemental part of their diet.

Unfortunately, Buster will not eat mazuri.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
And of course, you could always go to the local feed store and buy a bale of premium grass hay. Keep in mind I say GRASS hay and NOT alfalfa hay. See if they have an early cut timothy grass hey. Soak overnight and feed. Mine graze happily on this when it's just too cold to leave the heated tortoise shed.

Mr Buster

Reno NV
I have no problem on the timothy hay. It seems to be Buster's favorite. Unfortunately I am allergic to it.

missjmg19

Mid-Atlantic USA
I just purchased some, too, but it hasn't arrived yet. Do you use this in addition to daily greens, instead of on some days??? What works best?

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
I have no problem on the timothy hay. It seems to be Buster's favorite. Unfortunately I am allergic to it.

Depending on exactly what triggers your allergy: is it dust or touching? Timothy pellets soak in water overnight can be mixed in with the normal foods. A dustless way to use.