Reptile Terrarium Decor Ideas

Bwaterford

Location (City and/or State)
Holland Ohio
So I'm kinda going with a rainforest theme for my terrarium enclosure. I was wanting to add a waterfall, just for water sound maybe ambient lighting but nothing my tortoise can get in, just more for decoration. What brands or picture 📸 dose anyone have to offer to this idea. Any comments or ideas also welcome. Thank you

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
I dont have any in my enclosures. My outdoor sulcata pen i have a solar powered bird fountain in his pool. You could look on amazon im sure you can find a cool looking table top fountain

Bwaterford

Holland Ohio
I dont have any in my enclosures. My outdoor sulcata pen i have a solar powered bird fountain in his pool. You could look on amazon im sure you can find a cool looking table top fountain
I have found alot, I'm very artsy person, so my enclosure inside and outside will be as awesome as I can financially put together....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I don't do any of that. My tortoises are outside with a bunch of weeds and grass and a mulberry tree. The inside winter enclosures are pretty plain.
Just make sure there is enough roaming/exercise room for the tortoise so he doesn't lose muscle tone and starts not being able to walk.
Also, be sure to show pics when you get it going and/or done. You being artsy, I bet it will look great
I can't even scape my aquariums where I'm ever happy with it.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Any water feature I've ever attempted. Inside or outside. Other than a simple pool has been a bacteria and poop nightmare.
Not that it can't be done. Just that I haven't been able to pull it off.
Please post photos if you're successful

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Some make it so that the tortoise won't have access to the water feature. This results in no mess, but then the feature will of course be purely decorational.