Reputable Breeders???

Jodie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Spokane Valley WA
What breeders are recommend? I would like to get some Leopard hatchlings and recently had a very bad experience with Backwater. Now I am paranoid and everything I have found on line, they all describe the way they keep their hatchlings as too dry.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
Neal is a grass choice for babcocki. If you are looking for p.pardalis I've been happy with Andy from Arizona tortoise compound

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Greg T here on the forum. I have 2 of his and they are gorgeous and healthy.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Take a look through our 'sold' section to see who has sold them in the past and contact them to see if they still have any. We have quite a few members who are reputable and who sell leopard babies. You may find one in your own area so no shipping would be involved.

And, just tooting my own horn a bit - I just sent 9 beautiful Babcock babies to San Diego with my tortoise partner - Will. He'll be selling them soon.

Last edited:

Neal

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I have some that are a few months old, the ones in the ad that G-stars linked and I have a good sized group that just hatched out of the ground about a week ago. All are kept well hydrated and in a manner we all like to promote on the forum.

Jodie

5 Year Member
Spokane Valley WA
I have some that are a few months old, the ones in the ad that G-stars linked and I have a good sized group that just hatched out of the ground about a week ago. All are kept well hydrated and in a manner we all like to promote on the forum.
Perfect. I was going to call you tonight after work. Thank you!

Perriwinkle Rose

Los Angeles, California
If anyone is still looking Arizona Tortoise Compound is fantastic! We bought our hatchling golden greek (Perriwinkle Rose) and ACT was wonderful to deal with, our baby came healthy and happy, started eating right after she arrived. Andrew at ATC answered all of my questions promptly and knowledgeably.