Respiratory infection on 9month greek tortoise

Location (City and/or State)
South Korea
She is more active? That's great!

This coiled bulb doesn't "shoot" far enough to make meaningful UVB level near the food dish. Even worse - it's hard to predict what UV level will be and where (very much dependent on reflector, how it's placed - vertical or horizontal) and due to specifics of the lamp a couple of centimeters may change UVI (UV index) from 2 (too low) to 6-8 (dangerously high). More or less safe distance is 15-20 centimeters over the shell, but UV index will be between "low" and "almost too low". 15 minutes of sunbathing daily will be better (around 10-11AM or 3-4PM, on the balcony or by the open window, with shade and supervision).

You've been taking her for a walk in the park, do you still do that?
Oh and I don't have balcony. And even though out windows are supposed to face south-east we don't get much sun inside.

I went to the park 3 times only since last time I shared her first time.

I try to do it if I have time but also I am scared the tortoise will be attacked by birds.
Have you heard about any instance of attacks of baby tortoises by magpies?

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Oh and I don't have balcony. And even though out windows are supposed to face south-east we don't get much sun inside.

I went to the park 3 times only since last time I shared her first time.

I try to do it if I have time but also I am scared the tortoise will be attacked by birds.
Have you heard about any instance of attacks of baby tortoises by magpies?
Ravens are serious danger for tortoises. Not 100% sure about crows and magpies but they are mean birds and likely will try to hunt little tort. There are portable run pens for small animals (like a camping tent but out of mesh) - they are 6x3 feet and fit in the backpack when folded. They won't prevent tortoise from escaping, but at least will cover her from predators and provide some shade. Like this one: https://cutepetcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/best-bearded-dragon-playpen-outside.png

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Unfortunately the rainy season started so for the next month or so there might not be much sun that's why I got this bulb urgently
It's a UVB 150 desert 13W
I can place it on top of the food
Ok, I understood. If you won't be able to find Arcadia ProT5 for the sane price on Amazon in UK/EU, you can resort to Repti Zoo T5 Desert tube (I've seen them on Coupang and another online store in Seoul). By the tests, Repti Zoo lamps are worse than ZooMed Reptisun and Arcadia but at least they aren't harmful. Coil bulb is a no-go, unfortunately.

Just in case, even on cloudy days there is some UV from the sun. Unless it's raining, you can take your tortoise outside.

COmtnLady

Colorado
I think you should focus on perfecting your indoor enclosure. Going to a public park you have no idea what has been sprayed around to kill weeds or insects, all of which is bad for your tortoise. And the predator birds could swoop past you no matter how vigilant you try to be. Most people who take their torts outside have their own piece of land that they know to be free of pesticides and insecticides.