Rf enclosure ideas.

stravo

Looking for some ideas for a new enclosure build. I want some other ideas other than a regular table. IE. Turning a dresser into one. If you have some pics please share.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I used a large custom aquarium with a plexiglass lid. The florescent strip light is mounted to the underside of the lid.
It has a hinge made of several layers of duct tape and I vent the thing when I need to by propping open the lid a little.
Most closed chambers require no venting but ones made of wood require the wood be sealed to prevent mold and rot.

stravo

No one else wants to put some of their ideas and what they have done?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
What do you mean?
I just translated it into imperial measurements for those who don't work in metric Jorg. 6'6" means 6 feet 6 inches.

Here in the UK we use both feet and inches and metres (although we use a full stop rather than a comma - so we would say 6.20m where you say 6,2 0m) so I am used to working with both :)

jorg

5 Year Member
I just translated it into imperial measurements for those who don't work in metric Jorg. 6'6" means 6 feet 6 inches.

Here in the UK we use both feet and inches and metres (although we use a full stop rather than a comma - so we would say 6.20m where you say 6,2 0m) so I am used to working with both :)
I see, ;-) i know only inches from car wheels :)