Rocky the sulcata's growth timeline with photos!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Looking good. He'll be 50 pounds before you know it. Are you ready for that? :)

There will come a point in the next few months where you have an anxiety attack when you realize just how much these little monsters can eat. You will wonder how in the heck you are going to find that much food every day…

Just remember my words: "Grass hay…"

In the next year or two grass hay will become your best friend. You will love grass hay and smile when you think about it.

Also, if you haven't already started, now is the time to get your spineless opuntia cactus stands, grape vines, and mulberry trees started...

Nicole edwards

Location (City and/or State)
Mississippi
Looking good. He'll be 50 pounds before you know it. Are you ready for that? :)

There will come a point in the next few months where you have an anxiety attack when you realize just how much these little monsters can eat. You will wonder how in the heck you are going to find that much food every day…

Just remember my words: "Grass hay…"

In the next year or two grass hay will become your best friend. You will love grass hay and smile when you think about it.

Also, if you haven't already started, now is the time to get your spineless opuntia cactus stands, grape vines, and mulberry trees started...

Oh I'm ready for this guy to grow as much as he pleases! And I've got an opuntia started I'm going to let it grow a little larger before I transfer it outside, but it's looking pretty good! He's already starting to make me a bit nervous on the eating. Next winter scares me regarding a food source. image.jpg