Rodriguez Chelonians

samkerns1

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Georgia
After researching breeders for weeks, I began following a handful of chosen on social media and their websites.
RC posted a couple of PP Leopards that were available, and after a few messages and additional photos sent by the breeder, I paid via PayPal F&F. Paying that way can be risky, but RC is well regarded and highly rated everywhere I looked. Transaction was smooth. Breeder was very communicative. We chose a good date for shipping, and my PP arrived exactly as described and on time.
This PP is well-started (>100g) and smoooooth. I feel like it was well worth what I paid.
It wouldn't eat right away, and being a nervous first-time buyer, I panicked a bit... RC promptly responded to questions with reassurance and guidance.
After 3 weeks, everything is gravy. My PP is eating, pooping, grazing when outdoors, and very alert.
I would recommend Rodriguez Chelonians for anyone who wants a well-started hatchling.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
I will second that recommendation. Chris and Amber are personal friends of mine and they would be my first call if I wanted to buy any SA leopards. Their stock is from the same source as mine and they live about 15 minutes away from me. When I run out of babies to sell for the season, I send people to them.