roshi update (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinax182

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Springfield, Massachusetts
i switched her enclosure around a bit, switched her substrate and gave her new hides :) i also finally bought a scale to accurately weigh her!

her enclosure is 1/3 forest moss, 1/3 coco coir and 1/3 mulch. the forest moss is on the humid end of the enclosure, the coco coir is in her humid hide and the middle and the mulch is in her basking area and her water dish (way less mess) i have a 100w regular bulb for basking, a 10.0 uvb shining over the whole enclosure, a 60w che over the humid hide and side and a 12" plant grow light.
basking temp: 110
day cool: 76
day warm: 85
day humidity: 40-75%
night: 81
night humid hide: 86 /
humidity: 84%
weight: 289 grams / length: 5.6"

10rke8j.jpg

here she is tipping the scales :D

10wmbo8.jpg

and enjoying her FAVORITE treat, zucchini :)

xr8uh.jpg

her humid shoe box lol

3025qgi.jpg

her hey hide she refuses to give up :p

y1ffm.jpg

her water dish and basking area

1o3hvp.jpg

her feeding dish

snjno6.jpg

to the left is the humid side with forest moss and another hide

343nrwm.jpg

and here she is in her favorite spot :) its nice and warm because i have a heating pad under half the shoe box and the moss :)

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
The leopard is beautiful. Can I know what is the plant above his humid hide?

stinax182

5 Year Member
Springfield, Massachusetts
Yellow Turtle said:

thank you :) and its a hoya plant also known as wax plant. according to the tortoise table, it is to be fed in moderation, but I've never purposefully fed her any. its branches are enough out of the way that she can't reach them. although she has already had her couple bites when i first put it in there and doesn't bother it now :) i love how it has vine like branches that i can drape over logs for cover

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
stinax182 said:
Yellow Turtle said:

thank you :) and its a hoya plant also known as wax plant. according to the tortoise table, it is to be fed in moderation, but I've never purposefully fed her any. its branches are enough out of the way that she can't reach them. although she has already had her couple bites when i first put it in there and doesn't bother it now :) i love how it has vine like branches that i can drape over logs for cover

Thank you for your information. And yes, I'm interested to it because of the branches, make the tort feels more secure and natural. It is similar to golden photos branch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.