RT Sleeping more

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis, IN
Ok, don't forget to tell us how it goes! :)
Hi!! Just wanted to share that Sunny is doing a lot better this week and gained weight 🐢 (on 8/29 he was 546g and on 9/4 he was 561g). He seems to have his appetite back!! He is getting two salads per day and eating almost all of it with a little left over (a mix of weeds from outside and the testudo mix). He has been spending full days outside all week!! I'm not sure if he grazes on the stuff outside since it's so tall now. Do you notice that torts only like stuff about their same height or is sunny just that lazy? Haha I'm glad my little guy is back to normal 💚💚💚PXL_20240906_134838026.MP.jpg

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis, IN
I'm glad is so active now! I don't know about high growing leaves, but probably Sunny just isn't in the mood for grazing on them (technically he is able to).
Me too! I cut out giving him the spring mix and he has been doing great. I wonder if that was just making him extra picky or something. I was thinking he might be full from his morning salad and then he gets hungry again in the evening when I bring him in. Either way he is eating! I'm glad about that 🐢💚