Russain Tortoise Lighting

Tyanna

Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
What would be the best recommended way to raise my light? I currently have my 75 watt sitting on the screen and it's just a hassle every time I need to go in and out. If anyone has photos of how/what their raised lights look like I would love to see.

josh shultis

ontario, canada
What would be the best recommended way to raise my light? I currently have my 75 watt sitting on the screen and it's just a hassle every time I need to go in and out. If anyone has photos of how/what their raised lights look like I would love to see.
Here's how I have mine!
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1406855095.554814.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1406855105.070930.jpg

Tyanna

Wisconsin
I know clamps are a no no but what is thought of something like the "Exo-Terra Light Bracket Light Dome Support Fixture". Found at places like PetCo.

josh shultis

ontario, canada
I know clamps are a no no but what is thought of something like the "Exo-Terra Light Bracket Light Dome Support Fixture". Found at places like PetCo.
If your talking about those lamp stands then ya they are alright, and a lot of people say the clamps are a no no but if you have it somewhere sturdy where it won't fall off then it's good, people just worry about them falling Because of the fire hazards. I use one on another setup an it's fine!