Baby sulcata tortoise lighting/heating

Alex and the Redfoot

Location (City and/or State)
Cyprus
How's this work? What do yall think? It's a greenhouse cover I havw over the while enclosure. Question though how's he going to breath? It's not completely sealed I havw it layed over the top and sides I didn't put it under the enclosure so it's not 100% sealed around the enclosure
Was it a greenhouse cover without a frame? Usually it's easier to assemble the whole greenhouse thing and put it on top (lamp hook will be redundant and can be removed).

Try to cover as tight as you can - if there is too much air flow, the cover won't help to keep humidity. But hygrometer will tell you if it works as it should.

Tortoise needs much less oxygen then we do and cover still allows some air exchange. Don't worry about that.

Brittanyp1113

Midlothian Texas
Was it a greenhouse cover without a frame? Usually it's easier to assemble the whole greenhouse thing and put it on top (lamp hook will be redundant and can be removed).

Try to cover as tight as you can - if there is too much air flow, the cover won't help to keep humidity. But hygrometer will tell you if it works as it should.

Tortoise needs much less oxygen then we do and cover still allows some air exchange. Don't worry about that.
It did I purchased it awhile back for outside plants. I can't put the frame or it won't fit. I'm going to purchase a different one today. This is temporary

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
It did I purchased it awhile back for outside plants. I can't put the frame or it won't fit. I'm going to purchase a different one today. This is temporary
Ok, got it. However, if it works for retaining humidity and it's convenient for you too - you can leave it as is. With sulcatas any indoors enclosure is temporary :)