Baby sulcata tortoise lighting/heating

Brittanyp1113

Location (City and/or State)
Midlothian Texas
A greenhouse top or tin foil. This enclosure is for several months only. A greenhouse can be reused later.

A note on your ReptiZoo UVB lamp: it should be at 18 inches above substrate or the reflector film should be in "low output" (not "high output") position, it's two-sided. There are some tortoise health concerns with ReptiZoo T5 lamps, if possible replace the lamp (not the fixture itself) with ZooMed Reptisun 10.0 lamp. It's easy to confuse ReptiZoo and ZooMed Reptisun brands but product quality differs significantly.
I'll do that today. I'm having trouble finding a greenhouse to fit the while enclosure without being extremely oversized. any suggestions

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
I'll do that today. I'm having trouble finding a greenhouse to fit the while enclosure without being extremely oversized. any suggestions
I would take an oversized one - you can use later to cover larger enclosure (such as 4x8 garden bed). Frame on many of them made out of shorter sections - you can remove some, to make frame shorter and fold PVC cover so it doesn't look "too oversized". It won't look fancy, of course, but 3x2 enclosure won't last long.

Brittanyp1113

Midlothian Texas
I would take an oversized one - you can use later to cover larger enclosure (such as 4x8 garden bed). Frame on many of them made out of shorter sections - you can remove some, to make frame shorter and fold PVC cover so it doesn't look "too oversized". It won't look fancy, of course, but 3x2 enclosure won't last long.
Thanks so much