Russian Tortoise plus Supplies - Detroit Metro Area, Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SE Michigan
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/pet/1807837726.html

Tank is super small and not the best idea. But the tortoise looks to be in decent shape. My guess is a tortoise from a pet store. Has a reasonable re-homing fee I guess.

Just figured I'd see if anyone was thinking of getting this guy. Not sure how many are from Michigan though on here!

Seiryu

10 Year Member!
SE Michigan
kyryah said:
I wish Detroit wasn't so far! I would stick that little guy in my outdoor pen ;)

Ya, I wish I had the room for a russian, but my backyard is going to be full with my big Leopard enclosure :(.

It's detroit Metro though, so it's a pretty broad area.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
It is still a 4 hour drive minimum for me... I'm in Cadillac, just under Traverse City.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
kyryah said:
It is still a 4 hour drive minimum for me... I'm in Cadillac, just under Traverse City.
Just think of that drive as an excuse to go road tripping and looking for free plants, logs, and things or maybe check out a few nurseries and their end of season sales. :cool: Not to mention just time to see the countryside and relax.

travisgn

5 Year Member
Had I seen this earlier I would have offered to assist as a middleman. I am from Grayling and am heading that way this weekend. I am in E. Lansing now at school (plus I have a sister in Detroit). I saw that ad and thought he could use a better home, but I don't have the room myself.

Perhaps in the future we can cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.