Sad day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Although this is the place we meet for our torties, i just thought i would share with my animal loving friends here that yesterday, i lost my cat and dear friend Marty. I found Marty in Weehawken NJ while outside playing in the spring of 1995. B

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Hit sent button accidently...i was going to say, Marty passed at home peacefully with his family there to comfort and send him off from this world to the next. I will miss my friend more then i can describe...for those here that hope/pray, if you would take a moment to think well of my Marty, i would appreciate the thoughts...

ksmith6501

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Myrtle Beach, SC
TommyZ said:
Hit sent button accidently...i was going to say, Marty passed at home peacefully with his family there to comfort and send him off from this world to the next. I will miss my friend more then i can describe...for those here that hope/pray, if you would take a moment to think well of my Marty, i would appreciate the thoughts...

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Old man on the getting a kiss from the baby..1366400333000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TommyZ

5 Year Member
Thanks for that i sent a copy to my sister..

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
ksmith6501 said:
TommyZ said:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...

I hope so. I can't wait for that day. This gave me chills. Thank you for posting this.

I am so sorry for your loss. We understand your pain. I can say, it does go away, but the love you guys had for each other and the memories you have are yours forever. They never go away. So sorry:(

oscar

10 Year Member!
Illinois
I think Marty found you Tommy back in 95. And sounds like a find that
any living creature that needed someone to look after them would be so luck to do. So sorry for your loss of Marty.

Status
Not open for further replies.