search function

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
Not sure if its just me, but when I try to do the Search function (either regular or advanced) its not showing me anything more recent than Sept 2023. Could be me, but in case not wanted to alert as FYI...

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Not sure if its just me, but when I try to do the Search function (either regular or advanced) its not showing me anything more recent than Sept 2023. Could be me, but in case not wanted to alert as FYI...

I think its the same problem as not showing posts more recent than October 11 under members 'messages' or 'postings' on their profile.

If you know the member that said what youre looking for, 'recent activity' on member profile shows posts made after Oct 11. A site specific search on Google usually also works for anything more than a few days old.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
We're working on a fix. A new server. And a few optimizations
I hope you get it fixed soon. I really depend upon being able to go back to previous posts to determine if it's a spammer or not. One of my main uses is being able to click on the number of posts shown on the member's home page. Like was said, it doesn't go back far enough.