Shelbys new table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
This is Shelbys new table my hubby made. Its made of Spruce and is 3ft 9 by 1ft 9inch. I plan on adding a second level as she gets bigger and so far she is really happy and active and does not try to climb out but we have capped the corners in case she gets any ideas lol
2iktt1z.jpg

The hill in the centre is her humdity hide with a tunnel leading to the box. and there are weeds planted at the end not shown were her food is.

1z2myvb.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Very nice. I like it when folks include the tortoise in the habitat. That way we can see the size. Looks like it should last a long time.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
Thanks Yvonne i think she was abit freeked out by the space at first she was active but we got a few loose poos the next day but she settled down again, she keeps pushing her pots of weeds around though its like she does not want them were i put them lol

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
Very nice enclosure..Gerat size and very well done you and your hubby did a great job!

Paige Lewis

5 Year Member
Swansea, UK
What a great looking table and i like the hill in the middle, that will give her something to explore, she must love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.