Shilohs Videos! Sulcata Tortoise

zoey vagner

Location (City and/or State)
San Diego, ca

Ill be using this thread to post new videos of shiloh and his always evolving care.

I bought him as a baby when I was a teen. I was not informed on how to properly care for him at the time but in the past couple of years I have swan dived into his life after realizing that my husbandry wasn't the best.

Pet stores have no idea what they are talking about... Told me I didnt need humidity, and this is why you can see pyramiding.
The front breakage is from him deciding that he could go through walls and got an infection that requires antibiotics from his ramming. He is good now and his health is improving more and more everyday.

Enjoy!

zoey vagner

San Diego, ca
I'm sorry to say this but that's one strange looking dog. Must be one of those fancy "West Coast" breeds.
Actually, hes a purebred golden retriever. He does look a little odd but I do have his certificates if you want to verify. hes a 2 time champion.

zoey vagner

San Diego, ca
Ours retrieves dandelions... no need for a garden service like True Green.
Oh golden retrievers are the best :p Mine is also quite fond of roses. He absolutely loves them! He sticks his head and sniffs them for so long before he takes a bite. most adorable thing in the world.