Shipping question

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinag

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Danny shipped my new little tort (Zeus) yesterday. YAY! I was wondering if UPS is required to deliver it within 24 hours of when he shipped it, or just sometime today. Usually my UPS guy doesn't show up until after dinner time. I'm pretty sure Danny told me he would be here before 10:30 in the morning. I guess I'm just nervous. :D

Tim/Robin

10 Year Member!
Depending on how he ships, but rest assured Danny will have them scheduled for the earliest delivery, they have to be delivered typically by 10:30 or 12:00. So, they will be delivered earlier than the usual delivery time. Congrats on getting a new tort. We have purchased several from Danny and they are top notch animals!!

christinag said:
Danny shipped my new little tort (Zeus) yesterday. YAY! I was wondering if UPS is required to deliver it within 24 hours of when he shipped it, or just sometime today. Usually my UPS guy doesn't show up until after dinner time. I'm pretty sure Danny told me he would be here before 10:30 in the morning. I guess I'm just nervous. :D

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
I did send him to get there for 10:30am :D So not very long now.

Danny

christinag

5 Year Member
Colorado
he got delivered at 10:27 to my neighbor. Apparently the UPS man can't read because my address was right on the label. Anywho he's here and safe and that's all that matters! :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
christinag said:
he got delivered at 10:27 to my neighbor. Apparently the UPS man can't read because my address was right on the label. Anywho he's here and safe and that's all that matters! :)

With 3 minutes to spare!! :D

Yvonne

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
YAY Congrats on receiving Zeus !!!! Sure he's a happy guy to be out the box hehehe. Have a wonderful time with him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.