Shreks FL home

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShreksMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Hi Everyone. I haven't been on a lot lately because I have been slammed getting things done here after the move back. Shrek is really loving being outside 24/7. I still have a lot of work to do but this is his enclosure so far. Any suggestions or ideas are welcomed.

Shreks playground.JPG

This is a garden of Sulcata seed mix I got from the Sulcata food website. I can't wait to let him at it. I'm going to do his whole area with this.
Shreks garden.JPG

This is one of our dogs, Jack, wondering what is making such a racket on the other side of the fence....LOL
curious Jack.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ShreksMom

5 Year Member
FL
At the moment the umbrella and his, I like to call it, bedroom are his only shade. I'm working on more. As soon as I get the fence finished I'm going to make a shade corner where he tends to spend a lot of his time.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
If you plant a couple of chaparral (or dwarf) mulberry trees...that'll give you all the shade you need...without overbearing the habitat...and it'll add a little variance to his diet. Looks GREAT!

ShreksMom

5 Year Member
FL
DeanS said:
If you plant a couple of chaparral (or dwarf) mulberry trees...that'll give you all the shade you need...without overbearing the habitat...and it'll add a little variance to his diet. Looks GREAT!

Thanks for the idea. Do they have to be organic? That is what has been holding me up because I am having a hard time finding mature organic foliage. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.