Smallest Leopard Tortoise on TFO?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Here's a recent photo of Lady Dorothy! She's getting big! View attachment 202516
She's looking lovely George! Looking at her from that angle her pyramiding is no worse than Lola's.
I can't wait until ground temps reach 70'F so Lola can spend some time outside in his sunny spot.
I thought he had agoraphobia last summer - I kept putting him out but I'd turn around and he was back in again!:D
The secret was just to let him wander out on his own - if I let him think going out was his own idea he was happy!:)

GeorgeUK

Location (City and/or State)
United Kingdom
She's looking lovely George! Looking at her from that angle her pyramiding is no worse than Lola's.
I can't wait until ground temps reach 70'F so Lola can spend some time outside in his sunny spot.
I thought he had agoraphobia last summer - I kept putting him out but I'd turn around and he was back in again!:D
The secret was just to let him wander out on his own - if I let him think going out was his own idea he was happy!:)

Haha nice to hear from you Lyn!
Lady Dorothy was very much the same, she was outside all of 3 minutes before she was off back in. Hope you and Lola are both well.