So lucky

Location (City and/or State)
Bracknell
Hello every one , I am not the biggest talker and prefer to read . It's my 1st ever tortoise and from reading all your posts I realise how lucky I am with him , he eats everything and loads and everyday , wild picked and shop brought (not lettuce) from reading everything I must have things right , I am so happy , nice to know and it's all thanks to you guys and reading stuff , so thank you everybody x

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
This forum and it's wonderful long experienced members is responsible for making sure that so many tortoises have great lives and even for saving tort lives. I don't know what I or many others would have done without it, we are all lucky we found it!

Bracknell
This forum and it's wonderful long experienced members is responsible for making sure that so many tortoises have great lives and even for saving tort lives. I don't know what I or many others would have done without it, we are all lucky we found it!
I absolutely 100% agree with that, bein a few times I would of had a tortoise mummy melt down , but because of all the knowledge on the this forum melt down avoided . Feeding 1 shedding skin 2 .x