Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Looks like MBD too. I don't think we'll ever eliminate this entirely, but I sure try. I tell lots of people whenever I can. Some listen some don't. Every little bit helps.

thelma humpert

5 Year Member
I contacted the lady.. She still has him, I will to take him in, buy him.. I just don't really need another!!
Guess I have room for another for awhile anyway...

M

Maggie Cummings

Not terrible pyramiding, but looks like bad MBD. Look at how flat he is...needs some serious calcium...I am not quite sure what organ damage is caused by MBD

elvis

5 Year Member
southern calif
Tom,or Maggie can you help me see by these pics, just what does MBD look like? All I can see is the pyramiding. Thank you .. just want to keep learning

thelma humpert

5 Year Member
I have not heard back from the lady... I will try again and see what happens.. I noticed how flat he is...
I wish she would get back to me, all she said is that she had him still... Time will tell

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I can see how flat it's shell is compared to mine and others, sad, hope someone can help the little guy out.

thelma humpert

5 Year Member
The lady got with me.. She was bee out of town and just left him alone for a week.... Anyway I will see how if she will lower her price a bit...I willl keep you posted..

-JM

5 Year Member
MBD is killer. I hope that he isn't too far gone; being kept in a tiny tank is awful when he should be growing like a weed!
It's especially sad because from her ad she seemed to really care about the tort, but if so why didn't she do the research? There are care sheets all over the web, books available....

thelma humpert

5 Year Member
They lady got back with me and is thinking about it!!! Will keep you posted............

Status
Not open for further replies.