Solar meter 6.5

James9811

Location (City and/or State)
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi all!

does anyone have a spare that they’d be willing to sell? I can’t quite afford £250 at the moment, don’t want to move the little fella into his new setup until I know it’s safe:)

(Located in the U.K.)

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenHerper

New Jersey
Meters go on sale in the U.S. from time to time....not sure if some of our UKers have any insight about that or about economy retailers...

@Lyn W @zolasmum

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi all!

does anyone have a spare that they’d be willing to sell? I can’t quite afford £250 at the moment, don’t want to move the little fella into his new setup until I know it’s safe:)

(Located in the U.K.)
See if a local reptile store or Herp society has one that you could borrow for a day.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Meters go on sale in the U.S. from time to time....not sure if some of our UKers have any insight about that or about economy retailers...

@Lyn W @zolasmum
I bought mine online cost about £180, that was 2-3 years ago (maybe via Amazon).

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi all!

(Located in the U.K.)
They are pretty expensive, I'm on S Wales otherwise I'd lend you mine.
I like Tom's idea - do you have any tort sanctuaries/clubs near you that you could ask?