Some OF my PLumies ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Cool. :D

I'll be checking around for one when I start my shopping next month. JD, will they grow in partial shade, and which type of plumeria is the easiest to grow? Which one produces the most blooms? I loved the multiple colors in the first photo. How big do they get? Are they bushy or individual plants? How tall? I will now stop asking questions and get on Google to do my own research. :p

Be honest, though. Any chance of growing one here at 5,280 ft. elevation in partial sun? :cool:

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
Cool. :D

Be honest, though. Any chance of growing one here at 5,280 ft. elevation in partial sun? :cool:

<~~~~thinking thats somewhere by the moon....:p

Well maybe in the summer .. yes ...
Celedene- WHite N Yeallow is most common and very hardy ...easy to root , alot of the most colorful ones not so fragrent. So many diff kinds its like 31 flavo Ice cream ... ( do they have those on the moon? ) ha hahaha,,,,,
JD;)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
Yeah, yeah, laugh away...now I am determined to get one if it can be had for love or money around here. :rolleyes:

Gotta call my local nursery. Just remember that you Californians have a head start when it comes to growing plants...folks like Terry and me have to WORK a lot harder at it to get results! :p

It's nice of you to post so many photos to keep us inspired. ;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
Yeah, yeah, laugh away...now I am determined to get one if it can be had for love or money around here. :rolleyes:

Gotta call my local nursery. Just remember that you Californians have a head start when it comes to growing plants...folks like Terry and me have to WORK a lot harder at it to get results! :p

It's nice of you to post so many photos to keep us inspired. ;)

Awww... ya know Iam teasing ,,,, and always a pleasure to Talk Green with folks.... goes hand N hand with the torts! I also belong to the bamboo society and have about 16 species .. of that too...! .. But here is a neat one ....This is a Flower that blooms for only 24 hours then dies.Its from a type of cactus... but awsome to see bloom .... yes 'Ive sat there and watched it open! :p
frontcactus.jpg

PS..... Maybe Santa Will send " eastern'ers " ...some Cuttings! .. :D

To go with your ... " waaaaaaaaaaaaaaater""""<~~~~My NY slang!:cool:
Hee hee hee
JD~:)

Status
Not open for further replies.