Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Beautiful, Katherine. You're doing a good job with them.

Katherine

5 Year Member
Thanks I love them a ridiculous amount and try hard to do well by them.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You set the bar high Katherine. Very high. Those are just absolutely gorgeous. I'm just starting 6 new hatchlings right now and I hope they turn out to look just like your group of six there.

Now then... its time for you to figure out how to use tinypic.com
Just upload any size pic, then copy paste the IMG code into your forum post. Its really easy. You don't have to give any personal info or have an account or any non-sense. Just a free, easy to use, no hassle site.

Katherine

5 Year Member
Thanks guys my shelled friends appreciate the compliments!

And Tom I use this forum only on my phone so I am not sure tinypic would work out for me; but I will def try to check it out- its annoying not being able to add oh-so-coveted-photographs when the urge strikes...

Katherine

5 Year Member
Zamric said:
Very Nice! Are you keep all of them?

At some point in the future if they stop getting along I may look to rehome some of them but for the time being I have no reason not to keep them and I am stupidly attached to them all <3 I should have some hatchlings in march that I plan to find homes for...

Linzbragg

5 Year Member
katherine said:
Thanks guys my shelled friends appreciate the compliments!

And Tom I use this forum only on my phone so I am not sure tinypic would work out for me; but I will def try to check it out- its annoying not being able to add oh-so-coveted-photographs when the urge strikes...

I also use the forum on my phone and you can still use tinypic. Tapping on the link automatically copies it, then you past it to your post

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Now then... its time for you to figure out how to use tinypic.com
Just upload any size pic, then copy paste the IMG code into your forum post. Its really easy. You don't have to give any personal info or have an account or any non-sense. Just a free, easy to use, no hassle site.[/QUOTE]

Ya, it's really not that easy.. My iPad won't let me do anything with tiny pics or photo bucket... Any suggestions let me know..plz!

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
wow they are absolutely stunning :D they look like the tortoises that you see in the care books where it's like "if you do what our books say then you get awesome looking tortoises, like THIS!" lol

cljohnson

5 Year Member
I use the TFO iPhone app. I assume iPad is similar. Very easy to add photos.
When you write a message tap the "+" at the top of the screen.
Choose attach from camera or photos. The app will resize and upload the photo.
After it says done uploading tap the right arrow.
Then tap insert inline.
Send

TotallyTank

5 Year Member
Albuquerque, NM
I have the app and I have my laptop, I actually prefer the app it is very easy to use and add pictures.

Katherine

5 Year Member
214deac5.jpg

Problem solved iPhone users, just got a free photobucket app and posted the above pic of one of my handsome boys with dragqueen hair in under 30 seconds by copying the image URL to the text box. Piece of cake : ) highly recommend.

Zamric said:
WOW! how big is she? She looks bigger than WR!

I haven't put her on a scale in forever bc I can only lift her up if operating on pure adrenaline haha. She was 85ish lbs about a year ago. I really should get them in to weigh them soon and when that happens I'll post their weights. How heavy is WR and how do you weigh him?

mira_kaylee said:
wow they are absolutely stunning :D they look like the tortoises that you see in the care books where it's like "if you do what our books say then you get awesome looking tortoises, like THIS!" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.