Some pics of my enclosure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser-the-Redfoot

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Kurihama, Japan
Hey guys here is a link to see my enclosure, its not complete yet, I have to put in plants and build a couple lamp posts for the heat/uvb lamps, also I'm putting in more hiding spots...

Oh and if anyone can tell me how to put a pic up, that would be great :p

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j357/Bowser-the-Redfoot/Bowser Decmber 2010/DSC_0222.jpg

Hope you guys like it :)

The photo make it look alot smaller for some reason... the walls are bigger than that...

Balboa

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PNW
Hey Samuel,
knowing that your enclosure is 3 x 6 , I scale those walls off to be about 8 inches, which does seem a little short I'm afraid to say. You may have to use a little less substrate, and/or eventually find a way to make them taller. I once read somewhere, imagine one tort standing on anothers back, and that's how tall to make a wall. In other words a half grown redfoot needs at least a foot if not taller.

otherwise looks like you're off to a great start!

as to posting pics, if I recall correctly, when I mouseover the pic I want from photobucket, it gives a little pop up window with 4 options, one of which is IMG code. Click on that, and it automatically copies the correctly coded link to your clipboard, and then you can paste that code into your post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.