some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derekdehaas

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Here they are. The table is 4 x 2 that I just build. The old table that she was in was 3 x 2 and the light strip used to fit nicely across lol.

Tort003.jpg

Tort004.jpg

Tort005.jpg

Tort006.jpg

Had her for a bit over a year since hatchling.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
That's a very nice tort table. You must be quite a carpenter. I like that you've put legs on it so you didn't have to find something to set it on. Now dress it up a bit with some fake plants and it will be a nice home for your little tortoise!

derekdehaas

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Thanks a bunch. Oh ok I guess some fake plants won't hurt the tort which is why I never added some so now I will! Planning to get one cork bark for the center of the table and it's gonna be a wide tunnel style cork. Glad you like:D

Also I just wanted to add that on the floor of her home has a 12x12 inch of stick on vinyl flooring in the whole floor of the table just so you guys and gals know.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
What is your torty's name again? That is a sweet picture and she looks so calm and contented.:D

derekdehaas

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
My wife named her Morla. She never ever hide herself in her shell no matter what unless it nighty nite time. Thanks!

webskipper

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
AZ
Ah the smell of fresh wood. What did you finish it with?

So she is an Ibera?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I love it and it's so big for your little tortoise. It must love to roam around and still be able to see you looking in at him/her. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.