Something I Did During Quarantine...

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
It would be my pleasure ..im booked with requests at the moment , but since ur a friend i can bump u up the list. Any particular pose u would like him in?

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
My sister has 5 of those tortoises and more...where's the Aldabs? (well, I could be exaggerating slightly)
Wow! And I'm sure you're not exaggerating, she probably does have 5 or more ? And I tried putting species that look completely different to make it look cooler hahah?

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl
Damn it...I wish they weren't so blurry...most of my pictures of him were lost in a lost google cloud one year...he was always smiling...
The second and third are pretty clear, love the tongue in the third pic?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Wow! And I'm sure you're not exaggerating, she probably does have 5 or more ? And I tried putting species that look completely different to make it look cooler hahah?
and you also have to realize that we are saying she has 5 or more from your poster...but she probably has around 50 plus tortoises and turtles...she has creeps of tortoises...and a pond that's very cool with a buncha water turtles and a giant,white Argentinian something that is super amazing...She also has had an Alligator Snapping turtle that pretty neat to see as well...she's pretty private...hope I don't get into trouble...again

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
I saved a website that makes custom coffee cups before! I'm totally going to send away for some custom tortoise cups eventually!

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest

MichaelL

5 Year Member
Ocala, Fl