Soon to be leopard owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Palmdale CA
Hey everyone you might have seen a post just like this in the Sulctata section but now I'm doing it the leopard section! I am soon to be a leopard tortoise owner and I will take any advice or little details what so ever about keeping one! Like how often to feed him and stuff like that! (He is a baby)

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
TortoiseBoy1999 said:
Hey everyone you might have seen a post just like this in the Sulctata section but now I'm doing it the leopard section! I am soon to be a leopard tortoise owner and I will take any advice or little details what so ever about keeping one! Like how often to feed him and stuff like that! (He is a baby)

tom and neal have great care sheets, and google is your friend lol, but it would be more helpful if we knew what subspecies you were getting EX: Babcocki

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
I would read Tom and Neal's care sheets, you can raise a leopard baby like you would a sulcata. I would highly recommend a closed chamber enclosure (exp: vision cage or critter condo) they hold the humidity and heat in the best. It would be cheaper to build one yourself with your parents. Good luck on your future little one :D

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
jesst said:
I would read Tom and Neal's care sheets, you can raise a leopard baby like you would a sulcata. I would highly recommend a closed chamber enclosure (exp: vision cage or critter condo) they hold the humidity and heat in the best. It would be cheaper to build one yourself with your parents. Good luck on your future little one :D

How do I get to them? :D
Ethan D said:
tom and neal have great care sheets, and google is your friend lol, but it would be more helpful if we knew what subspecies you were getting EX: Babcocki

I'm getting him from Eweezyfosheezy so you can ask him.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
Eweezyfosheezy said:
He's babcocki.

Ohhhh why thank you Eweezy! There you go Ethan he's babcocki! Hmmmm I should really right that down.......

Ethan D said:

How do I get to them? Can you copy and paste them on this reply?

jesst said:

How do I get to them!!!!!!!

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
They are on the top of the sulcata and leopard forum topic page.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
You can also click on my signature threads. In the one titled "Helpful THreads" both mine and Neal's care sheets are toward the top. In that same section is an article from Kristina on some tortoise basics. It is a great read, and not a bad review, even for someone who has had a tortoise before.

Just two clicks to get you there...

Status
Not open for further replies.