Sparky The Red Belly

Len B

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
Back in 2001 my boss at the time called me and said a turtle as big as a dinner plate just laid eggs along a road in Waldorf Md. that was set for some construction soon. I went and dug the eggs and incubated them and all seven hatched. I only kept one baby and it was raised in my wife's office where she worked in La plata Md. Every time someone would come in he expected food, and got a treat, He became very people friendly. In 2006 I built a pond in Colonial Beach for him because he had out grown the largest aquarium she had room for at work. He is still people friendly and is always looking for a treat. He was wandering around this morning so I took a pic of him Sparky.jpg A couple hours later I went to gather the box turtles that came up today to put in the big yard and saw this,Sparky in mud.jpg Sparky in a mud hole.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Back in 2001 my boss at the time called me and said a turtle as big as a dinner plate just laid eggs along a road in Waldorf Md. that was set for some construction soon. I went and dug the eggs and incubated them and all seven hatched. I only kept one baby and it was raised in my wife's office where she worked in La plata Md. Every time someone would come in he expected food, and got a treat, He became very people friendly. In 2006 I built a pond in Colonial Beach for him because he had out grown the largest aquarium she had room for at work. He is still people friendly and is always looking for a treat. He was wandering around this morning so I took a pic of him View attachment 237450 A couple hours later I went to gather the box turtles that came up today to put in the big yard and saw this,View attachment 237451 Sparky in a mud hole.

HAHAHA!!!!!! LOOOOOVE the mud pack facial!!!!!!! [emoji38][emoji173]️