[split] Glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matildas best friend

5 Year Member
New To Site

Hello my name is Greysen and I am the proud owner of Matilda, a one year old elongated tortoise. I signed up for this sight to learn more about my great pet Matilda. I would love to become more aware of what she can eat, her habitat, and what she needs the most of. I feed her tomatoes, red leaf lettuce, and carrot slices. She really likes the tomatoes and red leaf lettuce , but she wasn't very fond of the carrot slices. If you have anything that would help me to get to know Matilda better please tell me at " matildas best friend". Thank You.[/align][/size][/font]

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
RE: New To Sight

Welcome! Tortoises love their tomatoes, but they should be a very limited treat. Where are you located (just a general area or country). It will help us to give you more specific types of greens or plants more common in your area that would be better for her diet. :tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: New To Sight

Hi Greysen, and welcome to the Forum! We have another new member just joined recently named Matilda's Mom. Is this any relation to you and your Matilda?

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
RE: New To Site

Hi and welcome. Can you share picture and enclosure. That will enable other members to help Matilda :)

matildas best friend

5 Year Member
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN WHITE STUFF COMES OFF YOUR TORTOISE! I think it means shedding but I want to make sure. I want to make sure that it is not something I should concern myself about. By the way she is an elongated tortoise.

Status
Not open for further replies.