Hey snow is a wonderful thing!! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!! :p :D

He looks like he was just a tuckered out. :D

It's official, Jacqui has lost her mind:p :D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
ascott said:
Joy....so sorry about passing the crap weather on...and let me tell ya the wind is ferocious ....70+ mile an hour sustained gusts and that is not even counting the rain and snow that is to follow later today.....my power went out about 40 mins ago with no given time for it to come back on yet...I believe I hear one of my roof shingles flapping on the roof....yay fun....if the power stays off too long the RFs will be headed to the cousins house where they still have power....I lost a quarter of the roof shingles the last time the winds were like this in 2005.....so Joy, batten down the hatches if you have wind warning....:D

Old man is a big guy, It was pretty windy in fullerton as well. Warm weather coming soon I hope

ascott said:
Joy....so sorry about passing the crap weather on...and let me tell ya the wind is ferocious ....70+ mile an hour sustained gusts and that is not even counting the rain and snow that is to follow later today.....my power went out about 40 mins ago with no given time for it to come back on yet...I believe I hear one of my roof shingles flapping on the roof....yay fun....if the power stays off too long the RFs will be headed to the cousins house where they still have power....I lost a quarter of the roof shingles the last time the winds were like this in 2005.....so Joy, batten down the hatches if you have wind warning....:D

How long did you end up with no power, I hate when that happens

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
bigred ...the power was down for about an hour and a half or so....I was going to give three hour max before I brought the RFs over to my cousins house about a mile away...they didn't lose power....:D I was happy not to have had to do it though....

And yeah the old man is good size, although I have seen some captive born and raised CDTs that had to have a mother messing with the sulcata milk man.....bohemith size for a CDT...but every inch as beautiful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.