Spring tails or mites?

Nubbin2023

Location (City and/or State)
Utah
Hi I haven’t been on here for awhile nubbin is getting so big! I’ve noticed some whiteish bugs of varying sizes in his enclosure and on his shell recently, I haven’t notice any drastic changes from his habits but notice them around his food and in his food bowls. They don’t seem to be bothering him but I just want to be sure any help is great. First is a picture of the bug and another just a cute one of Nub

IMG_7705.jpegIMG_7494.jpeg

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
It’s impossible to tell on the photo unfortunately, but they sound like it could be springtails, have you noticed them jump?
Don’t suppose you’d mind sharing a photo of your full set up?🙂

Nubbin2023

Utah
It’s impossible to tell on the photo unfortunately, but they sound like it could be springtails, have you noticed them jump?
Don’t suppose you’d mind sharing a photo of your full set up?🙂
It seems like some of them jump and others don’t, unfortunately I don’t have a pic of his most recent set up but I have him in a 40gal tank with 2 uv bulbs on the warm side to keep it about 95-100° during the day also a sunlight bulb and a ceramic heat lamp at night, I use a mat on the bottom of the tank and use coconut bark as the substrate, I have a few water bowls and a terracotta food bowl, I have 2 hides one on the warm and one on the cool side. I have a humidifier in that I use a few times a week and have the humidity around 70-80 when it is on I get nervous to leave it on all the time because I’m afraid to make it too wet and give him a respiratory infection. Sorry for the lack of picture hopefully the description helps.