Squeaky Sulcata?

Hospitable-Insanity

Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
My baby Sulcata, Theodore, seems to have made a squeak sound a few days ago. Once. Has't done it before or since. My question is, DO tortoises squeak? is it possible?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yes, some times they do. They will also squeak if they are getting a RI. Just keep a closer eye on him for the next few days or so and make sure he doesn't get cold. It's probably nothing seeing he only did it once.

Hospitable-Insanity

Missouri
What is an RI? His eating habits haven't changed, he still acts the same. His lamp is still on like normal. He did the squeak when he was snuggled in his favorite corner under his lamp.

Hospitable-Insanity

Missouri
my friend just swore to me that he squeaked again. He doesnt have any nasal discharge and his eyes are still bright. his shell is round and beaux. nothing *seems* to be wrong with him? He eats like a piggie lol.

alex_ornelas

newark ca
My sully squeaks when i hold or pick him up. Sometimes i thinks he's tryna talk to me because he never seems to have signs of ri so it is normal as i have heard just keep an eye on him. If something changes many people on this forum are here to help. :)

Hospitable-Insanity

Missouri
Thank you all so much. I'm going to continue to keep an eye out for any unhealthy signs from him, but not worry too much since others have done it and their friends are healthy :)