StarWars: The Force Awakens

Prairie Mom

Disney is going balls to the wall with Star Wars movies. not only the force awakens but a Boba Fett solo movie and a han Solo prequel. oh joy rapture. I really hope they do the hun solos trilogy
I really wish they would leave boba fett alone. I liked him being the cool mysterious bounty hunter who gets digested by the big sand alien thingy. I HATE what they did with his story in the prequels. I would take jar jar and little boy Anakin over ruining Boba Fett any day!

the_newzie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
las vegas
I really wish they would leave boba fett alone. I liked him being the cool mysterious bounty hunter who gets digested by the big sand alien thingy. I HATE what they did with his story in the prequels. I would take jar jar and little boy Anakin over ruining Boba Fett any day!
Yeah, I admit I am a little worried that Disney will try to do too much, but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. If The Force Awakens is as good as it looks in the trailers, I'm on board for the whole ride. Heck, gimme a Porkins prequel (maybe he was the most interesting character of them all and we just don't know it yet)!!

Prairie Mom

Yeah, I admit I am a little worried that Disney will try to do too much, but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt. If The Force Awakens is as good as it looks in the trailers, I'm on board for the whole ride. Heck, gimme a Porkins prequel (maybe he was the most interesting character of them all and we just don't know it yet)!!
Ba ha ha!!! PLEASE save me a seat for the Porkins Prequel!!! I am there!!! If it's made, I'll buy the popcorn!!!! YEESSSS!
....Man! I should've used Porkins as my first avatar pic! Dang it! I'll use him in a few days.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
the only thing they can tell us about poorkins in a prequel is how many chicken wings he can eat in one sitting

what abot an obi wan trilogy about what happens between episode 3 and 4 ewan mcgregor is the perfect in episode 3 the had to make him look older

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
if they make good movies why not?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
did you hear about the fan who was dying & begged to see the movie before its release date, he died.