Sterling

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I've been buying my cat and dog supplies/food through chewy.com, and it comes in a large cardboard box, which I break down for recycling. Sterling, my latest stray, seems to think this is a great place to loll around the house:

Sterling 3-17-18.jpg

(Please excuse the dirty carpet. This is right in front of the wood stove, and I'm allergic to vacuuming)

. . . and yes, she's over weight!

N

no one

Yes, Cats and boxes go well together. Lol Mine like boxes too.
That is a beautiful cat, might I say...

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
We took an old shirt and put it around a box with the neck of the shirt by the opening of the box. It's a nice bed for our cat. Any boxes we get we keep for a few weeks until our cat gets bored with it.20180317_201103.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Love you cats colouring btw.
Thank you. I took her in as a stray, had her spayed, then was going to put her outside as soon as the stitches were removed, but while she was in the house during the healing process, she removed some of the stitches, and I had to keep her in longer. During that time, I got to know her, and she's a pretty special little kitty. She's a house cat now, and I really like her and her antics.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Thank you. I took her in as a stray, had her spayed, then was going to put her outside as soon as the stitches were removed, but while she was in the house during the healing process, she removed some of the stitches, and I had to keep her in longer. During that time, I got to know her, and she's a pretty special little kitty. She's a house cat now, and I really like her and her antics.
She sounds and looks quite the character. She reminded me of a cat we had when I was a kid. He was the same colour. His name was Smokey-Joe

Bee62

Germany
When I receive anything in a cardboard box I often leave the empty box in my house. The box will be not long empty. One of my cats always find a cosy place in it !
And here what Simon`s cat do with a box: