Still thinking female?

Grace-Sophia

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
It looks like a juvenile. Can't tell the sex yet.

Do they live together? The presence of more dominant animals can suppress the appearance of the secondary sexual characteristics that help us identify the sexes of adults visually. It could also make a more submissive animal hide, become lethargic, and eat less. The low grade stress can also hamper the immune system. Might be time to separate them.
@Tom, at what age will I be able to tell the sex? As well as what is her sex leaning more towards at the moment in your opinion?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
@Cathie G, should I tag anyone else on this mystery? ? ?
You should tag anyone here that you want. We love ? having you. I did see the tail beginning to bend towards the left but also the the little fat tail with a *. So I guess we'll see. The right side up picture just shows tort's just wondering what you're up to.?

Grace-Sophia

Texas
You should tag anyone here that you want. We love ? having you. I did see the tail beginning to bend towards the left but also the the little fat tail with a *. So I guess we'll see. The right side up picture just shows tort's just wondering what you're up to.?
Thank you so much, you are awesome, and I love being in this community ?

Grace-Sophia

Texas

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
@Cathie G, not to be nosie, but I couldn’t help but notice your reply on the tag page was sad, and of course me being me, I hope I didn’t do anything to make you upset :<3: please let me know so that I can fix it.
No I didn't put that there. Somehow the threads bled into each other and got it mixed up. I actually was sad because another beloved member's avatar is out of wack too. You could never make me sad unless you are.?

Grace-Sophia

Texas
No I didn't put that there. Somehow the threads bled into each other and got it mixed up. I actually was sad because another beloved member's avatar is out of wack too. You could never make me sad unless you are.?
Thank you so much, pheww that’s a relief! ?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Thank you so much, pheww that’s a relief! ?
Never worry like that here. I'm glad you asked instead of just feeling hurt. I would never have wanted to convey that to you. Thank you for asking. I'm really glad that got cleared up and it wouldn't have if you hadn't asked.? It was some kinda online glitch.

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
Just saw this thread. That certainly looks female to me. The cloaca opening is very female looking. With Testudo the male cloacal opening is very slit-like. That has to be female.