stupid question, need answer asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComaDivine

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
hi, stupid question i know but i woke up with what i presume is chicken pox. my question is is there any danger to handle my tortoise with chicken pox, seeing its a sunny day outside and i want my tortoise to have as much time in the sun as possible. thanks in advance

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
No danger at all to handling your tortoises if you have chicken pox. :D

Danny

ComaDivine

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
That's good to hear then, thanks. I wasn't worrying about her covered in red spots btw :p more-so the germs etc that comes with it

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
So sorry to hear you have chicken pox, hope you get better soon.

ComaDivine

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Tell me about it - i've never been in so much discomfort before. At least Shelley doesn't have to share the misery too!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Sorry to hear you have CP. But glad to hear you were so concerned over Shelley getting some bugs from you. Not a stupid question at all actually quite smart and caring. Hope you feel better soon.

TortGirl

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Chicken Pox is horrible. Sorry to hear that you have it. Hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.

ZippyButter

10 Year Member!
Texas/Cal.
ComaDivine,

Nothing to worry. Now you can go and share the CP with your siblings, this is the best way to have it in your system and it will be the natural way to have immunity for the rest of your life and you don't have to have a booster shot to prevent it from happening again. Didn't you have this vaccine when you were a little baby? If you did, this means it's not effective. Well I don't want to get too deep into this issue, it's not about torts. And when in doubt, use your gloves to protect yourself and your torts.

Minh

Status
Not open for further replies.