Subadult Eastern Hermann's tortoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi, I am offering for sale a subadult Eastern Hermann's tortoise. I am 75% sure that it is a male. He is exactly 4.5 inches.

He is $150 plus shipping via UPS overnight. Postal money orders are preffered. Paypal is a last resort.

He was hand picked from several dozen at a local herp show last year. I chose him for health, vitality, and lighter coloration. He was dewormed with Panacur last year, but nothing yet this year. He was cooled indoors and has been active and feeding on clover, dandelion, plantain, and vetch since late March. I am adjusting my group, and sadly he must go to a new home.

I am only interested in trades for well started hatchling Hermann's and ibera Greeks that are very smooth.

Please email for pictures.

Thank you.

goodsmeagol

5 Year Member
emydidman said:
Hi, I am offering for sale a subadult Eastern Hermann's tortoise. I am 75% sure that it is a male. He is exactly 4.5 inches.

He is $150 plus shipping via UPS overnight. Postal money orders are preffered. Paypal is a last resort.

He was hand picked from several dozen at a local herp show last year. I chose him for health, vitality, and lighter coloration. He was dewormed with Panacur last year, but nothing yet this year. He was cooled indoors and has been active and feeding on clover, dandelion, plantain, and vetch since late March. I am adjusting my group, and sadly he must go to a new home.

I am only interested in trades for well started hatchling Hermann's and ibera Greeks that are very smooth.

Please email for pictures.

Thank you.

not in Canada are you?

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Here's a picture. I have more, but this one shows his coloration.

Attachments

• DSCF4548.JPG
    DSCF4548.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 36

emydidman

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wow, zero interest in this guy. My daughter was having a great time with him this evening, so I'm going to go ahead and keep him. The ad can be taken down.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.