Sulcata adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojay327

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Elgin, South Carolina
Willing to adopt and would pay for shipping. Wonderful home in sunny South Carolina. Absolutely love these guys and have fenced in acres as well as the ability to build exceptional housing. Alot of people don't want to ship but remember a few hours of stress for a lifetime of enjoyment is worth it. Always have pics available. Thanks Jason

Kristy1970

5 Year Member
Addis, LA
Willing to adopt and would pay for shipping. Wonderful home in sunny South Carolina. Absolutely love these guys and have fenced in acres as well as the ability to build exceptional housing. Alot of people don't want to ship but remember a few hours of stress for a lifetime of enjoyment is worth it. Always have pics available. Thanks Jason

I sent you a private message

Steven Stevens

Southern California
Are you still looking? I have large adult male approximately 260lbs + healthy, smart, loves dogs. Lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm thinking it was either a typo or a guess

Status
Not open for further replies.