Sulcata belly

jnirvello

Location (City and/or State)
fort myers, florida
does his belly look normal? The dark spots and all???

Attachments

• 8F613EF5-E1C1-4995-A5B8-DCA2A4A08DB6.jpeg
    8F613EF5-E1C1-4995-A5B8-DCA2A4A08DB6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73

Bambam1989

East Texas
I see a growing tummy.
The pink lines are new growth and the dark coloring that I can see looks like some slight staining from the substrate.
A perfectly normal undershell.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
The dark marks below the pectoral scutes are unusual, but I don't know of any "problem" associated with it. Best to just keep and eye on that area.

The rest of the plastron looks normal.

On another interesting note, your tortoise is looking very male with that long tail and the widening "V" in the anal scute shape. Its too early to say for sure, but I see a young male forming before my eyes at this time. Tell me about his personality. Very active and outgoing? Lots of exploring and curiosity? Bold and fearless? Or not?

jnirvello

fort myers, florida
The dark marks below the pectoral scutes are unusual, but I don't know of any "problem" associated with it. Best to just keep and eye on that area.

The rest of the plastron looks normal.

On another interesting note, your tortoise is looking very male with that long tail and the widening "V" in the anal scute shape. Its too early to say for sure, but I see a young male forming before my eyes at this time. Tell me about his personality. Very active and outgoing? Lots of exploring and curiosity? Bold and fearless? Or not?
He explores EVERYTHING! When I evacuated for a hurricane, he couldn’t wait to get out of his little travel kit and walk. He’s not scared of anything... even my dogs.